Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth Of July Nails!

Hello Lovelies! Sorry I haven't really posted anything, my nails suffered these past three weeks due to trying to shape my nails and failing horribly at it, but I finally got the hang of it and today I have some fourth of July nail art for you! 

For this mani I used KleanColor - White ; Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue ; Color Club - No Name and Sinful Colors - Queen Of Beauty.



I did some stamping and a simple stripe design using striping tape. This nail art is rather simple but the striping tape was a little tricky, this was my first time playing with it so bare with me please! Haha overall I really had fun doing this and I love the outcome of it! I hope everyone is enjoying their fourth of July enjoying fireworks and a nice BBQ. I, however am gonna stay home and do some red, white and blue finger painting with my son! Hope you dolls enjoyed reading this! I'll try to post more posts, I plan on buying a lightbox this week with automatic lighting so I won't have to take swatches only when the sun is out. Hopefully it'll work out! So till next time polish addicts! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment