Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Saran Wrap Manicure

I'm pretty excited about this post, today I have today some nail art! A Saran Wrap Manicure! So incredibly easy, I love it! It's so simple and it comes out beautiful! All you need is two different colored polishes and a piece of Saran Wrap. Apply the color you want for your base and let it completely dry, then you apply your second color. You have to do this manicure one nail at a time. So while the second coat of the different polish is still wet use the Saran Wrap scrunch it up and lightly dab over the nail, the Saran Wrap will pick up some parts of the polish and the base color will start to appear. Repeat with the rest of your nails. I then applied a generous amount of topcoat to smooth out the dents the Saran Wrap created. So much fun and so easy! 



I used E.L.F - Misty Haze and Skinny Jeans for this manicure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment