Monday, June 3, 2013

June Julep Maven Box Review.

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but today I have a subscription to review! Juleps June box, I chose the it girl box which comes with three nail polishes. I skipped the last two months of julep because I was getting quite bored with them, but I'm actually glad I didn't skip this one. 

 
Here are the three colors I received, from L2R: Nan, Char, and Bess. I loved 2/3 formulas from these. I don't have any colors like these and I'm slowly growing onto them. New favorites? Maybe. 


Nan: A red/orange almost a dark amber color. I LOVED this formula, I was so excited while I was applying it. Two easy coats! And this color is amazing. I have no colors like this in my collection either which gets me even more excited. 


Char: A navy blue/deep violet, when applying my first coat it showed a violet but when I applied a second coat it showed navy blue. This formula was amazing as well, two thin coats! I also don't have a color like this in my collection. 


Bess: A light blue, not a baby blue because this color isn't as light. This formula was to thin, and streaky which killed my excitement for this months maven box. Three thin coats plus topcoat to even out the streakiness. This color is really pretty though, to bad the formula ruined it. 


I also won a golden ticket, which I don't know exactly is but I did receive this pretty sea foam green bracelet. I love bracelets so I got pretty excited when I saw this pretty one. The maven box also came with saltwater taffy which I found really unsatisfying so my honey quickly ate it. Lol but overall I really enjoyed this box and hopefully I'll enjoy next months as well. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Your golden ticket is for the bracelet :) apparently not everyone gets it :)

    ReplyDelete