Friday, August 23, 2013

Mentality - Rascal / Back To School Nail Art

Hello lovelies! It's been yet another while since I've posted BUT now I'm back and hopefully for good! So today I have one of my favorite indie and incorporated it into some back to school nail art! Mentality nail polish has gifted me with a free polish to swatch and I couldn't have been anymore grateful for it!


Rascal is a matte black with a touch of shimmaah ( yummy ) I used two thin coats but one thick coat would have been opaque. First thing when I saw this polish.. CHALKBOARD NAIL ART!





I could finally show off doodles with pride! I found this mani so cute and easy to do. I used Sinful Colors - Sweet Tooth and Cotton Candy. Kleancolor - White. Zoya - Pippa. and OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook. Until next time you beautiful nail junkies!

No comments:

Post a Comment