Monday, April 15, 2013

Disturbing Behavior - Herpe-Ghona-Syphil-Aids

Hello!

  Ready for some STDs ? Well today I have Herpe-Ghona-Syphil-Aids by Disturbing Behavior!






A white crelly with a load of hot pink, blue, and I believe a bit of purple metallic dots and paper like shred glitters! I bet a ton of you heard very positive reviews about her polishes and body care products, and I've got to say they were correct and this is one positive feedback as well! Application was seriously so smooth, and I didn't even have to fish for glitter! No clumping of the glitter, it's seriously like magic! I wonder how she does it, but of course... a good polish maker can't share those kind of secrets ;) 




Shown here is two coats over white with top coat, I'm seriously in love with this polish and will definitely order some more as soon as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment