Sunday, April 14, 2013

Femme Fatale Lacquer - Alexander's Wonder Emporium

Hello nail lovers! 

   Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I haven't been feeling too well but now I'm back and have some indie goodness for you! Femme Fatale Lacquers - Alexander's Wonder Emporium! 






 This is a baby blue crelly ( Cream/Jelly ) with different size glitters of red,blue,green and white! This polish was named after my son Alexander Jaimie Harrison, who is also the founder of Femme Fatales godson/nephew! It's half way full because i used this quite a lot. Application was so smooth as well! 



  
3 coats with top coat! Wear time is great too! I wore this polish when I gave birth and had it on my nails for a week or two with no chips! 


  
And last but not least... The infamous one that was the inspiration to " Alexander's Wonder Emporium "  Alexander Jaimie Harrison! My sunshine and the one that makes my days brighter, too know he's named after a nail polish makes my heart melt, now I can enjoy two things I love at once... Him and Nail polish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment